This website of the Kubota Corporation Precision Equipment Business Unit ("Website") is owned, operated, and maintained by the Kubota Corporation Precision Equipment Business Unit ("Kubota") or its agents. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions"); your use of the Kubota Website indicates your acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Kubota may change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are responsible for checking this page whenever you use the Website for the most current version of the Terms and Conditions.The Website contains links to other websites operated by Kubota, its affiliates, and third parties. Note that your use of any of those websites indicates your acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the respective websites.
When using the Website you agree not to:
- Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Commit or aid criminal acts
- Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to Kubota or any third party
- Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of Kubota or any third party
- Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
- Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage the Website, servers, computers, or any other tangible or intangible assets of Kubota or any third party.
- Using another person's or fraudulent e-mail address with the intention of misleading Kubota or any third party.
- Any other activities that Kubota deems inappropriate
Kubota pays close attention to the information posted on the Website. However, Kubota does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of Website content. Kubota shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using the Website.
Kubota does not guarantee the safety of the Website or the server. In no event shall Kubota be liable for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to, that which is caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorized access, or leakage by third parties.
Kubota may change information on the Website and suspend or discontinue the operation of the Website at any time without notice. Kubota shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change of information and suspension or closure of the Website, for any reason whatsoever.
The Website may provide information about products and services that are not available in some regions or countries. The Website is not necessarily intended to provide information in every region or country.
Some information Kubota discloses may contain forward-looking statements and opinions. These forward-looking statements are based on reasonable judgments in light of information available to Kubota at the time of disclosure, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Therefore, a variety of factors may cause actual future results to differ materially from the forecasts provided in the forward-looking statements.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on the Website belong to Kubota, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Website are protected by copyright laws, industrial property laws, other intellectual property laws, and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions in various countries. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined on the Website, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on the Website without Kubota's prior written permission.
The respective Terms and Conditions contained herein or on other pages on each of the content pages, if any, supersede any other terms and conditions. Software that is made available from the Website is the copyrighted work of the respective owners. Use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and the end-user thereof, in addition to copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Kubota. Other product names and company names used on the Website are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to Other Websites
Third party websites linked to or from the Website ("Linked Site(s)") are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control of Kubota. Use of a Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. Kubota assumes no responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site. In no event shall Kubota be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using any Linked Site.
Nothing contained on the Website shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Kubota of the content of a Linked Site, or any product and/or service appearing on and/or provided through such a Linked Site. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or similar relationship between the operators of any Linked Site and Kubota.
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. ("Comments") to Kubota, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- Kubota will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
- Kubota will not assume any obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Comments.
- Even in the event that Kubota adopts any comments identical to, or similar in part or in whole to, the Comments, Kubota assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable to any Comments provider for any compensation.
In some cases, the Website may require users to provide personal information such as, but not limited to, name, address, mail address, and telephone number for a specific form. Kubota may disclose personal information to third parties and its affiliates under the following conditions:
- When you have agreed to such disclosure.
- When services and products offered on the Website are subcontracted or represented by a third party.
- When appropriate for any of our affiliates, agencies, or dealers to respond to inquiries from users.
- When required by a court or laws and regulations.
For further details, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Although users may opt to refuse to accept cookies, or opt for a notification to be displayed when they receive a cookie, doing so may result in restricted user experiences such as the inability to use personalization functions.
Links to the Website
You may link any website to the Website, as long as you inform Kubota of the URL of the linked website and provide the name of a contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
- In no event will Kubota be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to the Website.
- Kubota assumes neither any responsibility nor any obligation for the link to the Website. Linking to the Website does not grant any rights from Kubota.
- The URL and contents of the Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents will not be provided.
- No cross-links will be made.
- Please make sure that the Website is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the Website content belongs to Kubota, e.g., the Website should not appear within the frame of another website.
- Please do not use our logo without permission.
- Links from websites containing the following will be denied. The Website will also not be referenced in emails:
- Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities; including expressions of discrimination)
- Adult content
- Content deemed offensive to Kubota, any of its affiliates, or any third party
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Use of the Website and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese laws, unless otherwise specified. All disputes and lawsuits over use of the Website, unless otherwise specified, shall be submitted to the Osaka District Court in Japan as the exclusive court of first instance.